nginx forward prxoy problem when header contains 'Proxy-Connection: keep-alive'

xuzheng xuzheng80 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 20:10:30 MSD 2010

thanks,Maxim Dounin :)
I must use your remove-header way, because I am building a test env like
online, for example,
when tester  visits our site page( same to online url )with proxy, nginx
forward to  test machine,
 but when he visits outer-site page ,nginx forward to outer.
other forward proxy such as squid doesn't seems to have such feature.
Indeed, in this case ,this nginx is a forward-reverse proxy.