nginx 0.8.41 segfaults in ngx_list_push

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Mon Jun 21 23:33:50 MSD 2010

Hello!

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 11:34:33AM -0700, Roman Vasilyev wrote:

> my module is generating some extra headers for PHP scripts. If I'm
> registering input headers generator not correctly how better to do
> that?

There is no such thing as "input headers generator".  Input
headers are parsed from client's request.  If you want to pass to
backend something different from what you got from client - you
have to do it by means provided by appropriate backend module.
It's proxy_set_header for proxy, fastcgi_param for fastcgi,
uwsgi_param for uwsgi, scgi_param for fastcgi.

Please follow thread I've already linked:

http://nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2010-February/000135.html

> PS: I've took this code from mod_rewrite.

There are no r->headers_in manipulations in nginx rewrite
module.

Maxim Dounin

p.s. Please do not top post.  Thank you.