memcached not caching

XO39 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Jun 23 18:44:29 MSD 2010

Hi,

Sorry for pumping this -kinda old topic- up, but I'm having the same
issue as the original poster.
After installing memcashed it's running but not storing or caching
data.

Yes I know nginx doesn't store anything in memcashed -which is shame-
but what I'm asking for here is how to get memcached to cache and store
data? is there any kind of command or code or something?

I've googled for that but I couldn't find a way to do that.

any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

P. S.: regarding the proxy_cache in nginx I'm having trouble getting it
work because cookies problem. it cached cookies and that causes a lot of
troubles.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,27843,101586#msg-101586