Nginx startup scripts

Michael Shadle mike503 at
Mon Jun 28 20:27:04 MSD 2010

I wrote that. :)

You can use the adaptive spawning in php 5.3 to try to craft a way to give each user a process to start at least and then a quota for each user and let them play in that. That's basically the best suggestion I personally have. And just script in something to add to the config for each user and reload php-fpm.