Nginx startup scripts

Rahul Bansal rahul286 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 17:28:11 MSD 2010

@Mark

> Use php-fpm and setup one pool per user. That's all the suexec you need :)

You hit the bulls-eye!
This is something I was looking for so long.
And after my first use of php-fpm 2-3 days back, this "pool" setting caught
my eyes.

We have already written php-cli scripts to create virtual hosts (domain
config) in nginx. Also we wrote some scripts for one-click wp installer as
well as apache to nginx migration.

Separation between 2 users php env was next big challenge we were facing.
I hope our company will be able to complete a mini-control-panel for nginx
soon! ;-)

Thanks,
-Rahul