nginx push question

Mike Baroukh mbaroukh at cardiweb.com
Wed Jun 30 12:55:05 MSD 2010

Hi.

I found the nginx_push_module recently and I'm trying to find if it can
fill my needs.
It is really fantastic when 1 user subscribe to 1 stream.

But, can someone tell me if there is a way for one user to subscribe
with one request to many channel ?
I don't think because in the activity http response, there is no header
with he channel id to distinguish responses :

GET /activity?id=2 HTTP/1.1
OpenSSL/0.9.8k zlib/1.2.3.3 libidn/1.15
Host: 127.0.0.1:8080
Accept: */*