NginxHttpUploadProgressModule received and size are the same

Brice Figureau brice+nginx at daysofwonder.com
Tue Mar 2 13:19:55 MSK 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 11:46 -0500, fredanthony wrote:
> I have tried some pretty large files and still the same output, the
> funny thing is I do the fetch progress every 1000 mili seconds and I
> get back more responses for larger files until I ultimately get the
> 'done'. It does seem to know when the file is done, its just the total
> uploaded that appears to be failing..

As I said in my previous e-mail, please compile nginx in debug mode (and
activate debug error_log), then try again.

Send me (privately) the debug log, I'll analyze it and see what can be
wrong.
I still suspect your probes get checked by nginx only after the upload
has been finished (and while it is transmitting the uploaded file to
your upstream).
--
Brice Figureau
My Blog: http://www.masterzen.fr/