Posting after x-accel-redirect

amvtek nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Mar 5 19:04:50 MSK 2010

I am trying to address the following use case :
 * A 'post request' is send to Nginx which forward it to a first upstream server "upstream 1". "upstream 1" is in charge of authenticating the request origin, and do some accounting in order to determine if the request can be authorized ...
 * If OK, we would like to terminate processing the request at "upstream 2"

What we have briefly tried :
 * internal redirect ( using x-accel-redirect) to "upstream 2"
 * how could we possibly "post" to this second "upstream 2" ?

Thank you for your help

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,60373,60373#msg-60373