ubuntu PPA for Jaunty and Karmic

Jeff Waugh jdub at bethesignal.org
Wed Mar 10 05:30:04 MSK 2010

<quote who="pablo platt">

> Jeff Waugh's PPA is very useful but I only see Hardy and Lucid packages.
> Will the Lucid package work on Jaunty and Karmic?

The hardy packages work on every release after it. There's no lucid package
of nginx there, only one for php-apc.

> If it does, can you please update the PPA description to reflect that,
> so in the future if it doesn't you can remove this notice.

I thought I had, but I'll double-check. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
The Great Australian Internet Blackout   http://www.internetblackout.com.au/

   "This is not Nam. This is bowling. There are rules." - Walter, The Big
                                  Lebowski