document root problem?

flash nginx-forum at
Sat Mar 13 03:44:47 MSK 2010

It's funny how these things work, I spent the better part of two days trying to figure this one out - for the life of me I couldn't find anything that would put "on" at the end of my doc root - of course it was staring me right in the face - just needed to look up one line - to see it.  The second url that I gave has "logan" in the address line - which get's rewritten to "on" - nice.

Thanks for the help guys - and to think I almost omitted that line when I made my post.