The request buffer in Nginx Http FcgiModule

li zJay zjay1987 at
Wed Mar 17 18:54:33 MSK 2010

Hello everybody:
When working with Fast CGI Module,  I find that Nginx buffers the whole
request content before send it to the FastCGI Server.

For example, the client uploads a file of 10MB to Nginx, I notice that the
backend Fast CGI server didn't receive any request until
all the 10MB data has been upload to the Nginx.

I want to upload a very very large file like a stream and process it in the
backend FastCGIServer as the request begins, how can I do
this with Nginx + FastCGIModule?