Dynamically change reverse proxy mappings

Alexander Vogt av at creativespot.de
Fri Mar 19 16:26:54 MSK 2010

>> It sounds like dynamic upstream management is exactly
>>what I'm after. It would be great if anyone has any news
>>on any work that is happening in that area.
>
> sounds good to me as well. what would be on my wishlist
>is a module for dynamically assigning upstream weights
>based on criteria like for example load-1/-5/-15 of the
>backend server.. that would be great :) :)

addition to last post:

i just read the source of that health checking module mentioned before..
looks to me like it should be easy to add a kind of load measurement to it
(instead of just checking whether its up or down)?

id really love to contribute but i believe my c-programming skills are too
poor for that ;-)

greetings

p.s. by the way: thanks x1000 to all nginx devs/contributors for creating
such a great piece of software!