The request buffer in Nginx Http FcgiModule

li zJay zjay1987 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 19:19:09 MSK 2010

Thanks, Rob.

If the the raw upload file is to be saved in the local server, Nginx
has good performance.
But I want to compress the upload file and split it and then transfer
to another central storage system,
the file is not to be stored locally.

In fact, the problem is that, if there's 1000 concurrent requests,
each request has 500MB post body,
It's to comsume 500G temporary disk space, and it will take a lot of
time to process these data too.

So, I think that if there's stream processing support, It will be
better under this application.

--
zJay