Possible to create seperate logging for objects fetched to upstream in reverse proxy mode?

David Taveras d3taveras38d3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 23:30:48 MSK 2010

Greetings!

Iam running a reverse proxy.. works great. I was diferrentiating
objects that served locally because they have a 0.00 processing time..
versus the objects that are fetched from the upstream... however i now
see that this isnt at all true!

Sometimes in my SSL server i fetch files from cache that actually take
1.10 .. (maybe due to the ssl handshake) .. so I dont really have a
way of knowing which files are actually fetched from the upstream.

Is it possible to set a log for requests made to the upstream only?

David