Editing Cookies

Toni Mueller support-nginx at oeko.net
Thu Mar 25 19:32:40 MSK 2010

Hi,

On Thu, 25.03.2010 at 22:51:01 +0800, Ray <gunblad3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> One way would be to configure your Domino server to have its FQDN as the
> public dns hostname, with the internal DNS resolver hardcoded to return the
> internal IP for that public dns hostname.

nope. First off, this is not an option because the people running the
Domino server have configured the current settings in order to use SSO
(IBM style). Secondly, the machine does not have a public DNS name, nor
a direct network connection to the Internet (that's why I need to
reverse-proxy to it), and thirdly, I have no say whatsoever in their
internal Domino or DNS settings, and they already said they don't
want/are not going to fiddle with their Domino server. The nginx host
itself also does not have a public DNS name, as per policy.

Kind regards,
--Toni++