dogpiling (wiki broken)

Mark Maunder mark at
Tue Mar 30 13:06:51 MSD 2010

I tried to update the documentation to add an explanation of the
'updating' parameter of proxy_cache_use_stale but it appears to have
broken the entire documentation page on the proxy module after I saved
my changes to the wiki. It's now blank:

When I hit save the wiki server sent me an index.php file that my
browser wanted to save to disk (incorrect mime type set). I tried
several times to re-save or cancel my edit but same result.