Is nginx.conf file dynamically updatable

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 19:57:39 MSD 2010

the syntax right now is great. very structured and simple. (my only
complaint is how location blocks work, partly is syntax and partly is
just how it works) otherwise i think it is great.

anything can be scripted and anything can have a UI thrown onto it.

i don't see how inf or xml or anything would make it any easier to
have to make a UI for different location blocks, rewrite rules, other
complex, and other freeform, non-cookie-cutter kind of configuration
items.

besides, infs are one-dimensional, creating a hierarchy on that would
be ugly and hard to read.