FRiCKLE pres. ngx_postgres

Johan Bergström johan at
Thu May 6 14:28:06 MSD 2010

Awesome job, really.

I can imagine one scenario where similar plugins (polling backends for info) would be useful, where nginx can act as a traffic router, something like:
$backend = select backend from route_table where host='$http_host'

proxy_pass http://$backend

By looking at the docs I'm guessing this isn't possible at the moment (as well as the docs for ngx_drizzle, ...) - but are there any plans for similar behavior?