No subject

Elena Zwetkow ezwetkow at gmx.de
Sun May 9 18:39:41 MSD 2010

Hello Nginx - Mailinglist Members,

i try to optimize my nginx configuration. Currently i use
memcache as frontend cache, but i would try to convert my
current memcache-cache to a disc cache on ssd. My goal is
setting and purging the cache from backend, is there a example
on the net?

Thanks for your Help, kind regardas Elena

This is my current configuration:

    location / {
      default_type text/html;
      proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
      proxy_redirect off;
      proxy_intercept_errors on;

      if ($request_method = POST) {
          proxy_pass http://backend1;
          break;
      }

      if ($http_cookie ~* "NOCACHE=1" ) {
          proxy_pass http://backend1;
          break;
		  }

      # fetch key from memcache: "yourproject:Action:$uri", like "yourproject:Action:/posts/1"
      set $memcached_key "$host$uri";
      memcached_pass localhost:11211;

      error_page 404 502 = @fallback;
    }