nginx 0day exploit for nginx + fastcgi PHP

Grzegorz Sienko staff at krecio.pl
Sat May 22 05:17:59 MSD 2010

>From php.ini

; previous behaviour was to set PATH_TRANSLATED to SCRIPT_FILENAME,
and to not grok
; what PATH_INFO is.  For more information on PATH_INFO, see the cgi
specs.  Setting
; this to 1 will cause PHP CGI to fix it's paths to conform to the
spec.  A setting
; of zero causes PHP to behave as before.  Default is 1.  You should
fix your scripts
; to use SCRIPT_FILENAME rather than PATH_TRANSLATED.
cgi.fix_pathinfo=1