Random Instant 502 Bad Gateway Errors

TheCrach nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sat May 29 23:35:15 MSD 2010

Thank's for your responses.

At peak time I have about 15 children exept if I'm getting attacked :/
My server is the object of a lot of DoS attacks and it is possible to get 100 children.
But you have to know that this server is use for a website but it is also the infos server of my 30 servers of downloads.
I have Suhosin with APC enabled and my website has a SQL cache created by me.

I should decrease the value of children ?

And sorry but after activating error logs I have not managed to reproduce the problem and logs are still empty.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,91854,91998#msg-91998