Load Balancing PHP

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 23:08:36 MSD 2010

Check the script_filename in fcgi.conf (post it) it should be in caps
too but I'm on my iPhone :)

If that looks okay then make sure the file is accessable in the right
location on the remote hosts. Cause that's how PHP throws a 404 (that
is so annoying)

Jerome maybe php-fpm sapi could be patched to throw a 404 header and
something resembling a proper error? ;)