Nginx proxying chunked transfer encoding?

John Axel Eriksson john at insane.se
Mon Nov 22 22:47:39 MSK 2010

I've been searching for a solution to an issue I have when I proxy requests that return with
chunked transfer encoding. I've never gotten an answer, so I'll make the question
really simple:

Can Nginx proxy "something" that returns with chunked transfer encoding on a GET?
What I mean is, if what I'm proxying cannot be configured to return anything other than
chunked encoding, can nginx proxy it properly? I've not gotten it to work anyway...

Regards,
John