Nginx proxying chunked transfer encoding?

John Axel Eriksson john at
Tue Nov 23 00:44:13 MSK 2010

Thanks so much for replying! I'm very very saddened though since I love nginx so much but
now must part ways. Is there any sort of plan to support this in the future? I guess it might mean
you must support http 1.1 to backends...