Need a helping hand setting up ssl server on local box

Saimon Moore saimonmoore at
Tue Nov 30 01:00:07 MSK 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Maxim Dounin <mdounin at> wrote:
> Hello!
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 02:19:50PM +0100, Saimon Moore wrote:
>> Hi Maxim,
>> I did and there's nothing (new) in there... :(
> So the most likely reason is that you forgot to reload nginx
> config.  It should complain there why it wasn't able to parse your
> config and/or open configured listening sockets.  Even if you were
> smart enough to redirect stderr to something like /dev/null.

As expected my bad. Sorry for the noise.
You were on the right track. I had two configs setup in
sites-available. The one I was interested in wasn't symlinked in
sites-enabled. duh.

Thanks again...