How to load nginx config dynamiclly like apache .htaccess?

SplitIce mat999 at
Sun Oct 10 06:24:01 MSD 2010

Yo u cant it requires a stat, just use the main nginx config, if you realy
need .htaccess use "include" and include the file in the zone (not dynamic).
Id recomend just using 1 config file per site, something like