0.8.52 AIO problem

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Mon Oct 11 17:21:06 MSD 2010

Hello!

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 02:44:54PM +0200, Brane F. Gračnar wrote:

> On Saturday 09 October 2010 04:46:41 Maxim Dounin wrote:
> >
> > Forget, I was able to trace the problem (and reproduce it here)
> > from debug logs provided.  Please try the attached patch.
> >
> > Maxim Dounin
>
> I can confirm that provided patch resolves issue.

Thank you for testing.  You may want to apply other patches from
this patch series:

http://nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2010-October/thread.html#498

At least this one may affect your setup as well:

http://nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2010-October/000500.html

Others are mostly for FreeBSD with aio sendfile, not having them
shouldn't cause any issues on Linux.