vBulletin caching proxy

meto nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Oct 21 01:51:36 MSD 2010

I'm trying to build similar configuration to this one
but using nginx. Aparently there is no problem caching static files and
php generated css, but websites itselves dont cache.

Here is part config of proxy:
        proxy_pass http://ip:78;
        proxy_cache one;
        proxy_cache_key $host$request_uri;
        proxy_cache_valid 5m;
        proxy_cache_methods GET HEAD;
        proxy_no_cache $cookie_bb_imloggedin $cookie_bb_password
$cookie_bb_userid $nocache;
        proxy_ignore_headers  X-Accel-Expires Expires Cache-Control;
This goes to cache:
This doesn't:

I'm aware of Pragma: private and Cache-control: private, I commented it
out from code with no results. Also Cache-control should be ignored. Anu

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,142879,142879#msg-142879