Nginx Vs Apache in Dynamic Page

Rahul Bansal rahul.bansal at rtcamp.com
Thu Oct 21 13:21:01 MSD 2010

I guess Nginx will be much better than Apache.

If we compare NGINX+PHP-FPM *vs* APACHE+PHP-FPM then PHP-FPM being common
part, comparison need to be done between Nginx and Apache.
Nginx itself is way better than Apache as it takes very less memory.

Our server CPU never crossed 1.0 load level since we moved to Nginx even
with continuous rise in traffic. In Apache days, we had a cron job to reboot
server every 24-hours!

--
Rahul Bansal | Founder & CEO | rtCamp Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Skype: rahul286 | Twitter: @rahul286 | Web: http://rtcamp.com/