HTTP/1.1 backend

SplitIce mat999 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:15:03 MSD 2010

In case you didnt read the previous post in the thread my email was in
reguards to apache traffic server and not in reguards to nginx (I know it
doesnt not support HTTP/1.1) I am looking for a intermediary between the two
to use to reduce round packet trips/delay.

Candidates so far:
ViCompress (has connection pool support, C, event based), PerlBal (has
connection pool support, Perl, event based), Apache Traffic Server
(connection pool support???, C?, event based)

Of course it would be preferable that nginx have HTTP/1.1 support but I dont
see that happening soon.

Warez Scene <http://thewarezscene.org> Free Rapidshare
Downloads<http://www.nexusddl.com>