Debugging another issue

SplitIce mat999 at
Sat Oct 30 17:23:01 MSD 2010

Im receiveing lots of messages like  "error] 32211#0: *1650258 upstream sent
no valid HTTP/1.0 header while reading response header from upstream,
client:, server: , request: "POST /_serv/chat/read HTTP/1.1",
upstream: "", host: "", referrer: """

Its getting on my nerves because I can never reproduce it. This error only
appears on the Nginx(2) node and not Nginx(1) Node. The setup is as follows

Nginx(2)[NL Datacenter] -> Nginx(1)[Offsite] -> Mono[Same location as

Any ideas, a timeout or connection error?

Warez Scene <> Free Rapidshare