Help with open source project

Eugaia ngx.eugaia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 02:17:01 MSD 2010

  Hi Roger,

On 08/09/2010 22:40, Roger Hoover wrote:
> Just curious, why create your own programming language?
Well, I can see security issues related to just allowing
unparsed/checked code being uploaded and run on the open-source
website.  Regardless, I'd want to put a parser in front of the
underlying implementation (which is PHP).  Since I was going to do that,
I thought changing the syntax to a nicer one would make sense.  The
syntax is basically PHP, but without '$' for variables and allowing
Javascript-like dot notation for arrays (e.g. var.subvar, instead of
$var['subvar']).

There are reasons why I chose PHP for the underlying platform which I
won't go into here, but you can message me privately if you're interested.

Cheers,

Marcus.