[Bug] X-Accel-Redirect

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Thu Sep 9 22:46:28 MSD 2010

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 02:29:04PM -0400, rovervr wrote:

> [quote="Maxim Dounin"]
> This patch is wrong, it breaks access to normal files with '%'.
> [/quote]
> This code fixes the double encoding issue while serving static files
> without X-Accel-Redirect as stated by Maxim

This one is wrong as well.  It won't solve the problem even for
static files when original request happened to contain escaped

And, as I already said, there is no sense to guess anything in
static module.  The problem should be solved elsewere, preserving
invariant of r->uri being unescaped uri without args.

Maxim Dounin