conditionally disable keepalives

Ryan Malayter malayter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 21:20:42 MSD 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Cliff Wells <cliff at develix.com> wrote:
> Or you could run a second Nginx instance between them and the main Nginx
> instance.

I thought about that... I suppose I could even have the same nginx
instance proxy to itself, as the source IP would change to localhost
on the subrequest, but it seems wasteful and potentially brittle.

They cannot configure their proxy to send HTTP 1.0 requests, even
though it clearly does not support HTTP 1.1 correctly. And of course
they say "they have no problems with other sites", which I think
likely not true.

I could, I suppose, even give them a different hostname to work with,
but that would likely require many application-layer changes as well.

--
RPM