Nginx wordpress wp super cache rewrite issue

neomax nginx-forum at
Wed Sep 22 11:37:36 MSD 2010

Hello guys, this is MAX.

I recently set up my Nginx 0.765 in CentOS 5.5 and all are working well,
then I moved my blog there and enabled permlink and rewrite, I used to
run WP super cache, but when I configure it, it says: mode rewrite not
enabled. So I google it and create a file called wp-supercache.conf you
can find it here:

I add include wp-supercache.conf; in nginx.cof:

You can find location.conf here:

But when I test it, it says:

Well line 10 is: if ($http_cookie ~*
"comment_author_|wordpress|wp-postpass_" )

Can anyone help? Thanks very much!!

P.S. why can't I post image here? Please copy and past the link to view
the images.