cannot load php page, please help

feelexit nginx-forum at
Sun Sep 26 07:15:34 MSD 2010

Mike, you are rite.   I replace my "default" file with this one. now
everything works.

server {
  server_name localhost;
  listen 80; # listen on port 80

  root /www; # our root document path
  index  index.php index.html index.htm;
  location ~* \.php$ { # for requests ending with .php
    # specify the listening address and port that you configured

    # the document path to be passed to PHP-FPM
    fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;

    # the script filename to be passed to PHP-FPM
   fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $fastcgi_script_name;

    # include other FastCGI related configuration settings
    include fastcgi_params;