Problem with rewrite last giving a HTTP 301 ?

toto2008 nginx-forum at
Sun Sep 26 19:05:14 MSD 2010

Thanks again Maxim ! With your help I've discovered that the bots which
were redirected with a 301 weren't coming from my main domain
( but they were coming from another domain I have
I had just setup the .com to redirect to the .fr but I weren't using it.
Anyway, somehow some bots were visiting it... I'll fix this redirection
problem in my configuration file so it won't happen anymore.