off-domain redirect using X-Accel-Redirect

Michael Shadle mike503 at
Fri Apr 15 04:50:01 MSD 2011

it would be nice to support this. it's basically dynamic/reproxy
capabilities, which is what is in perlbal, which is needed for
mogilefs support. I thought nginx had something like this internally,
or perhaps Valery figured out a neat way in his mogilefs module.