Nginx 1.0.0 and Third Party Modules Install

onur.ozgur.ozkan nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sat Apr 16 16:05:12 MSD 2011

Hi EngineX Users,

Our company is newbie at Nginx. We installed Nginx 1.0.0 our demo server
with Spawn. We solved most of migration problem from Apache to Nginx. We
couldn't install third party modules on Nginx. We followed the wiki,
forum and google unfortunately we can't solve.

1. Does something change over installing native and third party modules
from 8.X to 1.0.x!
2. Does nginx 1.0.0 support backward compatibility for third party
modules?
3. After install nginx 1.0.0 how can i install third party modules on
nginx?

We use this code for install nginx.

sudo -s
nginx=stable # use nginx=development for latest development version
add-apt-repository ppa:nginx/$nginx
apt-get update
apt-get install nginx

Best regards.