PHP Not Working [2]

Ian Hobson ian at ianhobson.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 02:27:09 MSD 2011

Hi Cain,

On 17/04/2011 20:46, Cain wrote:
> I am aware I am posting this again but a boy told me to change the port,
I haven't been called a boy these last 50 years! :)
> which I have however it only made loading the php page take longer, but
> it still ends in a resulted broken page.

snip
> 	# proxy the PHP scripts to Apache listening on 127.0.0.1:80
> 	#
> 	#location ~ \.php$ {
> 		#proxy_pass   http://127.0.0.1;
> 	#}
>
> 	# pass the PHP scripts to FastCGI server listening on 127.0.0.1:9000
> 	#
> 	location ~ \.php$ {
> 		fastcgi_pass   thefoool.co.uk:81;
That is not port 9000 that is 81. Which are you using?
> 		fastcgi_index  index.php;
I suspect the key parts you need are:

      index index.php;
      location ~ \.php {
            fastcgi-pass 127.0.01:9000;
            fastcgi-param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
$document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
           include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
     }

But you must match the port (the 9000) with the port you have started
php-fastcgi on.

Regards

Ian