Need help with nginx rewrites (for sub-domains)

Jimish Jobanputra lists at
Fri Apr 29 03:11:17 MSD 2011

I have been scratching my head last 2 days trying to get this working:

I have a Rails application, say, and now I want to
run a PHP app on

I set up the PHP app but I am having a hard time with nginx rewrites. I
hope someone here can assist me:

Here's how I set up things in nginx.conf

Now loads up the home page, however if I try (with the extra slash), it says "No input
file found"

Same goes with and so on.. somehow the
rewrites are screwed up i guess..

PS: The above code has been tweaked again and again, so if there is
something silly, be nice and let me know ;)

Posted via