upstream keepalive - call for testing

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Tue Aug 2 18:47:27 UTC 2011

Hello!

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 01:53:30AM +0800, David Yu wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 1:50 AM, Maxim Dounin <mdounin at mdounin.ru> wrote:
>
> > Hello!

> > http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2011-July/001057.html

> > > With a custom nginx upstream binary protocol, I believe multiplexing will
> > > now be possible?
> >
> > ENOPARSE, sorry.
> >
> After some googling ...
> ENOPARSE is a nerdy term. It is one of the standard C library error codes
> that can be set in the global variable "errno" and stands for Error No
> Parse. Since you didn't get it, I can thus conclude that unlike me you are probably
> a normal, well adjusted human being ;-)

Actually, this definition isn't true: there is no such error code,
it's rather imitation.  The fact that author of definition claims
it's real error indicate that unlike me, he is normal, well
adjusted human being. ;)

> Now I get it.  Well adjusted I am.

Now you may try to finally explain what you mean to ask in your
original message.  Please keep in mind that your are talking to
somebody far from being normal and well adjusted. ;)

Maxim Dounin

p.s. Actually, I assume you are talking about fastcgi
multiplexing.  Short answer is: no, it's still not possible.