upstream keepalive - call for testing

SplitIce mat999 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 05:21:05 UTC 2011

Ive been testing this on my localhost and one of my live servers (http
backend) for a good week now, I haven't had any issues that I have noticed
as of yet.

Servers are Debian Lenny and Debian Squeeze (oldstable, stable)

Hoping it will make it into the developer (1.1.x) branch soon :)

Warez Scene <http://thewarezscene.org> Free Rapidshare
Downloads<http://www.nexusddl.com>