upstream keepalive close connections actively

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Wed Aug 3 07:38:03 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 10:49:10AM +0800, 卫越 wrote:

> I use nginx 0.8.54 together with latest keepalive module and ajp
> module to build proxy for java runtime, and notice when "accept
> mutax" is on, the number of upstream connections is 10 to 20
> times of that when "accept mutax" is off.

Code you provided suggests you've not using latest keepalive
module but rather something like 0.2  Current version is 0.4.
Check similar to one your (but correct one) was added in upstream
keepalive module 0.3, see [1].

Maxim Dounin