nginx with websockets and http 1.1

Antoine Bonavita antoine.bonavita at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 08:46:09 UTC 2011

Hello,

As far as I know Websockets is neither supported nor on the radar.
HTTP 1.1 with backend is open for tests as a patch to the http
upstream module:
http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx/2011-August/028324.html
Maxim (the author) is very eager to get feedback on this and a few
people seem to be using it in production without problems.

Cheers,

Antoine.