nginx slow for no reason

Marki555 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Aug 8 18:01:55 UTC 2011

Thanks, I wasn't sure whether kernel or nginx replies to the SYN
packets. Now the question is how can I check for the network problems.
SYN_RECV is also when kernel has replied with SYN+ACK, but I waiting for
a final ACK? But SYN_RECV is also when user-space is unable to accept()
the new connections so fast. How can I distinguish between these 2
reasons?

But anyway, why should that prevent legitimate normal connections from
being accepted? When I try to access nginx' server-status, I am waiting
for many seconds...

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,213502,213524#msg-213524