NetBSD + nginx-0.8.53 + accept filters - not working

hugo nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Aug 9 09:48:06 UTC 2011

Hello,

Giving nginx a spin on NetBSD, I noticed:
 accept filters "accept_filter=httpready" are not supported on this
platform, ignored in /usr/pkg/etc/nginx/nginx.conf:40

But NetBSD does support them:
accf_http (9) - buffer incoming connections until a certain complete
HTTP requests arrive

# grep -i accf /usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/conf/NETBSD_WEBSERVER

pseudo-device   accf_data       # "dataready" accept filter
pseudo-device   accf_http       # "httpready" accept filter

Since I'm using packages (pkgin), I could not test nginx 1.x (which is
in pkgsrc); Maybe this has been fixed in the mean time ?

Regards,

Hugo

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,213567,213567#msg-213567