Ngnix as Proxy with Multiple Directories Issue

ckozler nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Aug 19 14:51:10 UTC 2011

I am not sure what the redirect code would be exactly though I can
probably snoop and view the headers.  What I mean is--

I go to my browser and I type

http://licensing

And it works - I use this to generate a license for our products and it
generates a license and I can download it from the HTML link that is
generated (http://licensing/downloads/license-file.jar - as an example).
 Now, what if I want to view the directory listing? I type:

http://licensing/downloads

What it does then is it brings me to:

http://licensing/licensing.fixflyer.com/downloads

Or if I use the FQDN and the similar work flow with
licensing.fixflyer.com  it does the following

http://licensing.fixflyer.com/licensing.fixflyer.com/downloads

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,214049,214051#msg-214051