Ngnix as Proxy with Multiple Directories Issue

ckozler nginx-forum at
Fri Aug 19 14:51:10 UTC 2011

I am not sure what the redirect code would be exactly though I can
probably snoop and view the headers.  What I mean is--

I go to my browser and I type

And it works - I use this to generate a license for our products and it
generates a license and I can download it from the HTML link that is
generated (http://licensing/downloads/license-file.jar - as an example).
 Now, what if I want to view the directory listing? I type:

What it does then is it brings me to:

Or if I use the FQDN and the similar work flow with  it does the following