nginx linux packages

Nuno Magalhães nunomagalhaes at eu.ipp.pt
Thu Aug 25 09:41:15 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 09:51, Sergey Budnevitch <sb at waeme.net> wrote:
> It is convenient to build last stable version of
> nginx with same parameters and with most of standard modules,

Meaning you created yet another repository with packages configured
according to what you thing are the best choices. What are they? Which
modules? What's after --configure? And can i add other modules at
runtime or disable existing ones?

Otherwise, i still prefer compiling from source, but that's me.

Nice to have the packages straight from the source though, instead of
through a distro.

Cheers,
Nuno

--
"On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog."