from: lizvgolly at From Elizabeth Roberts. Problem with nginx

Elizabeth Roberts lizvgolly at
Wed Aug 24 19:24:02 UTC 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
                         I am emailing an enquirery about the problem that I have been getting when I try to enter a word into the Yahoo searcher box. It brings me to 404 NOT FOUND with nginx underneath it. This is also happening with some other web searches that I have been doing. Please can you help me to understand why this is happening and how I can correct it.
Thank you for reading my email.
                             Yours Faithfully Elizabeth Roberts.